Classic charm at its best, a faultless renovation to this Victorian terrace pays homage to the homes' heritage past with exposed brickwork, wide skirting boards and original honey coloured floorboards giving the interiors a rich and welcoming feel while offering a picture perfect blend of elegance and contemporary style. One of a stunning row of 10 built in a bygone era and opening to a private alfresco oasis, this home is located between the waterside charm of Maryville and its urban setting and the fringe of the CBD with its beach, entertainment and dining scene. A stunning two level layout showcases character rich living zones, two bedrooms, a breathtaking bathroom and flawless kitchen while the walled courtyard delivers an inviting outdoor retreat. This home also has enormous potential for use as a rewarding Airbnb or Stayz property.
* Iconic Victorian terrace in the heart of on trend Maryville.
* Immaculately presented with well preserved original features.
* Character rich front living area + separate dining room with fireplace.
* Sky lit kitchen featuring marble benchtops, dishwasher, gas oven.
* Cleverly designed courtyard, private and perfect for alfresco dining.
* Gorgeous bedrooms, the master stepping out to a top floor balcony.
* Beautiful bathroom with walk in shower and stunning tile choices.
* High ceilings, wide skirting boards, ornate lacework, original floorboards.
* On the doorstep of cycleways into the CBD and the transport interchange.
Council Rates: $1,591.44 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx