A haven of style and charm, this beautifully refreshed home is defined by a seamless harmony between old and new with highlights of its past still present, including an ornate fireplace and high ceilings. Brimming with character and appeal through carefully selected appointments, it delivers an immediate sense of space and warmth, with three bedrooms, a separate sunroom, spacious living area and updated eat in kitchen. Also boasting rear lane access, a freestanding single garage, welcoming alfresco retreat and fabulous location in a highly desirable suburb, the home is perfectly placed for a cherished city fringe lifestyle.
* Freshly renovated weatherboard featuring brand new window and floor coverings.
* Generously sized living room accentuated by an original fireplace and ceiling fan.
* Chic eat in kitchen with gas cooker and lovely subway tile splashback.
* Three well scaled bedrooms, the master appointed with a built in robe.
* Light filled sunroom, immaculately presented bathroom with shower over tub.
* Inviting backyard with rear lane access, garage, paved alfresco area and lawn.
* Walk to Newcastle's vibrant weekend farmers markets and entertainment centre.
* Quick access to Hamilton, Mayfield, Waratah and major shopping centres.
* 10 minutes to the CBD, world-class beaches and a lively food scene.
Council Rates: $1,982 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 PW approx