Bound to hold broad appeal to a wide range of buyers, this much loved family home presents a prime canvas for creative revival, a brilliant start to home ownership, or is immediately comfortable making it an enticing development opportunity STCA. Original homes in this neck of the woods are becoming rare, and few offer as much potential as this freestanding classic on the Charlestown/Kahibah border. Minutes from our iconic beaches and delivering a highly flexible floor plan, it rests on a generous garden block with a single carport leading to a stand alone garage and workshop.
* Development opportunity STCA.
* Instantly revive this family home with new floor coverings and a fresh lick of paint.
* Large formal lounge room appointed with feature fireplace and air-conditioning.
* Retro kitchen with gas stove - original and extremely well kept, separate dining room.
* Three robed bedrooms, immaculate bathroom with separate shower and tub.
* Enclosed sun room, bathed in light and overlooking a glorious yard and gardens.
* Steps to Kahibah Road grocer, St Joseph's Primary School and local Sports Club.
* Momentary access to Charlestown's lively shopping strip and Charlestown Square.
* Just over approx. 5 minutes to the coastal hubs and beaches of Dudley and Redhead.
Council Rates: $1,777 PA approx
Water Rates: $713 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx