Selling Now - This exclusive collection of 10 spacious townhomes are located in what is regarded as the most central location in Newcastle, offering the connectivity to city living. The close proximity to shopping centres, sporting venues, major hospitals and Newcastle CBD combine with all the benefits of life in an up-and-coming suburb. 35 Waroonga delivers beautifully crafted modern living spaces with generous proportions and lush landscaping.
Designed and built to the most exacting standards, each townhome at 35 Waroonga Road Waratah is the perfect fusion of form and function, where every facet of modern life has been considered. Here you will discover open plan living areas, excellent quality fixtures and fittings, plus outdoor living areas in which to relax or entertain alfresco.
Originally Waratah had as its industrial base a large colliery bearing its name. Waratah has reinvented itself in recent years to become the go-to area for first home buyers. Just 10 minutes from the city, there has never been a better time to experience the 2298 locale surrounded by all the ingredients for an enriching lifestyle. The area is sought-after and continuously improving for local residents and businesses. Parks, restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, shops, cycle ways, schools and more are on your doorstep.
* 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 1 garage, second living area or study.
* Each living space combines contemporary tones with fresh, light classic accents, square set ceilings.
* Kitchens sit elegantly within the open plan living area featuring stone benchtops, tiled splash backs, gas cooktops, electric ovens, integrated dishwashers and undermount range.
* Restful bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities, semi-frameless shower and bathtub.
* A selection of upgrades is available on enquiry.
Strata Levies: $2,230 PA approx
Council Rates: TBA
Water Rates: TBA