First homebuyers and eagar renovators will be instantly drawn to the future potential that comes with this classic home that's positioned on a quiet cul de sac and located in one of the region's fastest moving hotspots. Comfortable, well-kept and move-in ready, it holds ample scope for a creative update over time to inject modern appeal. Its internal layout comprises three bedrooms, a large living room, meals area adjoining the kitchen and an elevated alfresco deck to the rear. With a central address pIacing you within minutes of Stockland Glendale and local schools, it rests in an area that's become increasingly popular with families of all ages.
* Comfortable home amid established greenery on a good sized lifestyle block.
* Large living area appointed with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Original bathroom and eat-in kitchen with retro vibe, both readily useable.
* Three bedrooms, alfresco deck plus drive-through carport to the side.
* Room to extend the homes' footprint (STCA) or refresh with a cosmetic makeover.
* Peaceful address within steps of Glendale East primary school and Glendale playground.
* Short drive to Speers Point for weekend markets, its iconic pool and waterfront reserve.
Council Rates: $1,609.60 PA approx
Water Rates: $752 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $340 PW approx