Instantly engaging with its notable classic street appeal and promising a lifestyle of excellence and liveability for the family this often admired home will impress!
Sitting on a level allotment in what is known as the 'original blue ribbon heights ridgeline' this generously proportioned residence provides an outstanding renovated family home designed for comfort, functionality and ease of living.
Presenting a light filled versatile floor plan with a focus on entertaining and outdoor enjoyment with views and vistas over the district.
The location is second to none!! Sitting centrally in a great feeder school precinct and only moments to beaches, CBD, Westfield, Fernleigh Track and transport.
* 4 oversized bedrooms, built-ins, study and study nook.
* Generous formal living/dining, family area, timber floors.
* 2 bathrooms, 3rd wc, internal access, ducted air conditioning.
* Covered rear entertaining deck over looks inground pool.
* Manicured private gardens with garden decks, pond.
* Lovely breezes, district views and vistas, gas fire.
* Double garage, loads of storage, painted shutters.
* The ideal family home with separated living areas.
* Lower level bdrm and bathroom ideal guest accommodation.
* Level approx 581.7m2 allotment.
Council Rates:$2,244 PA approx
Water Rates: $726 + Usage PA approx