Placed within the manicured grounds of a well kept complex, this alluring home balances a high level of comfort with superb lifestyle credentials. Its sensational inner City location is matched with casually elegant interiors, uplifted by fresh timber style flooring and renovated kitchen and bathrooms. Generously sized and lovingly maintained, this wonderful home also features a private outdoor balcony with a sweep of views across the skyline. Delivering so much appeal, you could easily forget how close this address is to all of the City's highlights, Newcastle Memorial Walk, King Edward Park, Darby Street and crystal clear waters of the Bogey Hole are a walk away.
* Two storey, pet friendly, Townhouse sitting atop a rare double garage in coveted locale.
* Presented in pristine condition with a contemporary tone throughout.
* Generous open concept living area appointed with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Quality stone kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances and designer style.
* Three bedrooms, built-in robe to one, walk-in robe and ensuite to master.
* Both bathrooms are impeccably renovated, freestanding tub in the main.
* View swept balcony plus a wonderfully private courtyard for relaxing.
* Double garage, good storage, leafy views from most internal windows.
* Stroll to the beach for a dip, or to Darby Street for coffee or shopping.
Council Rates: $1,660 PA approx
Water Rates: $711 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,700 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $580 - $630 PW approx