Offering a lot of bang for your buck, this perfectly presented home has been recently refreshed for modern times. Set over an easy care single level with a drive through carport, double garage and workshop, it showcases light filled interiors enhanced by glossy timber floors, simple decor and a fresh lick of paint. The kitchen and bathroom are bright, airy and immaculately kept, ready for use, and hold scope to update over time if desired. A large covered deck offers a quiet spot to relax or dine alfresco, while the low maintenance yard is kept safe by secure fencing. The central location offers terrific convenience for both owner occupiers or investors with the University, major roads and the Hunter Wetlands National Park minutes from your door.
* An unbeatable entry point for new buyers or solid opportunity for investors.
* Single level home on perfectly level parcel with plenty of secure parking and workshop.
* Instantly welcoming living/dining room featuring split system air conditioning.
* Rear sunroom offers a second living and dining zone for family versatility.
* Three robed bedrooms rest alongside a tidy bathroom and separated w/c.
* Rear deck extends to a lovely yard with level lawns and established greenery.
* Handy location, Shopping Centres, the local Village, Schools and Reserve nearby.
Council Rates: $1,436 PA approx
Water Rates: $712 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx