INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Showcasing a rare display of pure potential, this original freestanding home represents an exciting opportunity on an expansive 556m2 approx parcel with wide 16.7m frontage. On the market for the first time in 60 years, the property is superbly located in a family focused area on a neighbourly street within the blue-chip coastal suburb of Merewether. With a prized North East facing aspect catching cooling sea breezes and views to the ocean, city, harbour and Stockton bight, it invites an abundance of possibilities to renovate, extend or rebuild and capitalise on such a great location (STCA).
* Original home, dearly loved for 60 years and set over two levels.
* Wide frontage and deep yard with views stretching to the ocean and city.
* Three robed bedrooms, L-shaped living and dining plus downstairs rumpus.
* Basic retro kitchen plus an original bathroom located on each level.
* A virtual blank canvas ready for renovators to get creative.
* Drive up access to a secure double garage and storage zone.
* 1.8kms to Merewether Beach, Baths, Surfhouse and The Junction shops.
* Close to corner pubs, restaurants, cafes, quality schools and parks.
* An affordable opportunity to buy in one of Newcastle's most popular suburbs.
Council Rates: $3,407.71 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx