INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
You will enjoy all the benefits that Cooks Hill can offer from this very affordable and unique Town home. Positioned in a quiet off-street location set back from Union Street and enhanced by lush green gardens it provides easy walking access to the local pub scene, Aldi, Marketown shops, light rail and the wonderful cafe lifestyle that Cooks Hill is synonymous for. An open plan tiled living area with modern galley style kitchen all view a private paved courtyard. Upstairs offers 2 massive bedrooms both allowing a formal study zones if required, two full size bathrooms, one an ensuite are yet another special feature of this property. Ducted air conditioning and gas heating provide all year-round comfort plus remote control garaging with internal access delivers the ideal 1st home, investment or low maintenance living alternative. Inspection sure to impress.
* Shops, cafes and harbour all benefit this easy care abode.
* Quiet off street location enhances this very special town house.
* Inviting tiled living space viewing private paved alfresco courtyard.
* Remote control garage access to tiled entry and open plan living.
* Ensuite plus huge bedrooms allowing study/additional bedding options.
* Air conditioning and gas heating provides all year round comfort.
* A very affordable investment or 1st home for Cooks Hill.
Council Rates: $1,462 PA approx
Water Rates: $700 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,308 PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 - $550 PW approx