Timeless comfort at its best, this warm and welcoming single level residence promises a convenient and easy care lifestyle for families. Expect entertaining ease with a relaxed layout of free flowing living zones that capture an airy open feel, whilst merging with a sizable alfresco deck for outdoor dining and family get togethers. Step off the deck and down to professionally retained lawns back dropped by well established greenery. Located in a leafy pocket, it's central to the John Hunter Hospital, plenty of schools and playgrounds plus a selection of shopping hubs.
* Single level home in a leafy setting and back dropped by established trees.
* Connected living zones extend to a covered entertainer's deck for alfresco dining.
* Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and breakfast seating.
* Three bedrooms, two include robes, plus a versatile study/fourth bedroom.
* Bathroom with shower and bath, separate w/c, internal laundry, plentiful storage.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, immaculate timber flooring, modern colour palette.
* Charlestown Square and great schools nearby, approx. 15 minutes to Newcastle's CBD.
Council Rates: $1,608 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 - $520 PW approx