Located in the quiet coastal town of Stockton, this ultra modern new guest house presents an outstanding lifestyle opportunity for owner occupiers or delivers a sound return for investors with great cash flow and solid depreciation benefits. Showcasing nine guest rooms with private ensuites, a top floor managers residence and a commercial sized kitchen merging seamlessly with a rooftop alfresco terrace, this development has been faultlessly finished with no expense spared. Currently used as short term accommodation with a minimum 3 month stay, it could easily be utilised as a hotel/Airbnb with Council approval, as it has the correct zoning. Adding further weight is the inclusion of a buzzing ground level coffee shop, 5 undercover carparks and an internal lift. Positioned in the popular main Street amongst retail stores, pubs and the local IGA, it's also an approx 5 minute walk to the Ferry Wharf that takes you to the heart of Newcastle's CBD.
* New three storey accommodation house finished to an impeccable standard.
* Nine studio's with ensuites, all modernly appointed and with slightly varying layouts.
* One bedroom manager's residence with full kitchen, bathroom, office space and balcony
* Well equipped guest kitchen with individual fridges and cupboards plus full use of premium appliances.
* Stunning rooftop terrace catching a full sweep of district views and glimpses of the Pacific Ocean.
* Internal lift plus five covered car parks located on the ground floor, great for extra revenue.
* Shared laundry facilities with a coin operated washing machine and clothes dryer.
* Includes a thriving coffee shop that's popular with locals and visitors, currently leased.
* Walk to uncrowded beaches, the Ferry Wharf, local shops, corner pubs and supermarket.
Council Rates: $1,888 PA approx
Water Rates: $3,096 + Usage PA approx
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES WE ENCOURAGE INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT. WE WILL PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PROVIDE SANITISER AT ALL INSPECTIONS.