INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Flawlessly finished in October 2019, this immaculate home effortlessly combines contemporary style with traditional appeal. With a recently completed top-to-bottom renovation, attention to detail reveals itself in uncomplicated modern simplicity with a 3 bedroom layout highlighted by an open-plan kitchen and dining space plus two modern bathrooms. A freestanding single garage with workshop, an open alfresco area and level backyard add enormous appeal, as does the home's location in the heart of thriving Broadmeadow.
* Beautifully reimagined home, fully renovated and recently extended.
* New kitchen with custom fitted microwave and stainless steel appliances.
* Lovely living room with ornate plasterwork ceiling and adjoining dining area.
* Three double sized bedrooms, the master appointed with built-in wardrobes.
* Two modern bathrooms fitted with LED lighting and floor to ceiling tiles.
* New piers, new plumbing, new electrical wiring plus data cabling.
* New windows (except second bedroom) with double glazing to the front.
* Up to the minute decor, new blinds plus new laminate and tiled floorcoverings.
* 3000lt water tank for use in the garden, laundry and toilets.
* Steps to Gregson Park, corner pubs, excellent schools and Hamilton's buzzing cafe scene.
* Walk to the weekend Farmers Market, Broadmeadow Station and the showground.
* Broadmeadow railway provides easy access to Sydney, Hunter and Newcastle foreshore.
Council Rates: $2,052 PA approx
Water Rates: $864 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $475 - $500 PW approx