Absolutely magnificent, this sublime 3 storey home stands as a landmark residence in a highly prized dress circle locale. Framed by exquisite views stretching to the Pacific Ocean, it bears all the hallmarks of its celebrated era and boasts a sense of grandeur while still retaining warmth and comfort. Having undergone a meticulous modern renovation with a clear eye for quality and detail, a Hampton's inspired outdoor sanctuary borders this incredible home, and together with an array of living areas and 5 double bedrooms, it presents a residence of rare beauty. Fit for the pages of a home design magazine and displaying a splendour seen only in the most high end properties, this abode blends its historic pedigree with contemporary luxury to form a home of enviable significance, minutes from New Lambton Village, the John Hunter Hospital and excellent Schools.
* Graceful home of a bygone era flaunting a modern luxury renovation.
* Set over three impressive levels, magnificently appointed throughout.
* A sequence of gorgeous living zones, formal, informal and interchangeable.
* Island kitchen featuring Miele and Smeg appliances, timber benchtops.
* 5 immaculate double bedrooms, including luxe master with WIR and ensuite.
* Magazine worthy outdoor entertaining area with full kitchen, breathtaking pool.
* Three bathrooms plus outdoor shower, C-Bus system, ducted a/c, heated flooring.
* Sun bathed patio, perfectly tendered grounds, automatic double garage, intercom.
* Opposite Blackbutt Reserve, approx 15 minutes to Harbour, City beaches and CBD.
* Stunning showpiece home opportunity in tightly held dress circle location.
Council Rates: $3,404 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,400 - $1,700 PW approx
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THIS PROPERTY WILL BE OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. WE WILL PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PROVIDE SANITISER AT ALL INSPECTIONS.