This near mint condition post mid-century, modern residence epitomizes the timelessness of good design and vision. A rare opportunity to own a wonderful example of 1970's architecture, a property well ahead of its contemporaries and offering a blank canvas for a modern transformation. As with most of this era, little is given away from the street. The simplicity of the front facade belies the spacious, light filled home that lies beyond the front door. Positioned around a central courtyard with enduring appeal, maximising light and privacy. Located in the enviable original ridge line of the heights and surrounded by classic homes, this outstanding residence is centrally located and in zone for popular, quality schools. This is a perfect introduction to enhance the original architecture and features of this quintessential home offered for the first time by its original owner.
* 3 bedrooms, main with provisions for ensuite.
* Sunken lounge with split system air conditioning.
* Immaculate proportions throughout.
* Large internal laundry and study.
* An impressive allotment of approximately 575m2.
* Automatic garage with internal access.
Council Rates: $1,948 PA approx
Water Rates: $822.51 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $430 - $460 PW approx