This is a lifestyle property in every sense with an exquisite balance of style, size and outstanding surrounds providing endless opportunities for family enjoyment. Occupying a prime cul de sac position, its key benefits include four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas both indoors and out. Breathtaking grounds merge with natural reserve creating a glorious backdrop to daily life and immersing the home in pin drop peace. While exceptionally private, this beautiful home boasts easy access to all your daily essentials and offers carefree family living of a deluxe calibre.
* Picture postcard Street appeal with pristine exteriors and glorious gardens.
* Large driveway leading to a secure double garage with twin doors and internal access.
* A collection of formal and relaxed living zones including a solarium inspired dining room.
* Classy kitchen with smooth stone surfaces, double drawer dishwasher and under mount sinks.
* Amazing alfresco area with pitched alsynite roof - ideal for large or small scale entertaining.
* Four beautifully appointed bedrooms including master with walk in robe and private ensuite.
* Reverse cycle airc conditioning, gorgeous gas fire and glossy timber floorboards.
* Perfectly manicured grounds extend to neighbouring reserve for a serene outlook.
Council Rates: $1,888 PA approx
Water Rates: $783 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx