Located on the top floor of a well kept block in coastal Merewether, this quiet 1 bedroom apartment is a sunlit beauty, bathed in light from its easterly aspect and perfectly peaceful. Opening to a living room with track lighting and big picture windows, this is a lovely bright space adjoining a renovated kitchen with breakfast bar. The double sized bedroom has built in robes, while the tidy bathroom is a neat freshly painted modern space with new vanity, toilet and plumbing for internal laundry. With a dedicated carpark and an address that puts you within minutes of surf beaches and lively pubs, The Junction Shopping Village and countless cafes, this affordable home provides all you need for terrific Merewether living, ready to move in.
* Serene top floor 1 bedroom apartment bathed in lovely natural light.
* Carpeted throughout, neat bathroom, prized basement carpark.
* Generously sized living/dining room extends to a private alfresco balcony.
* Electric equipped renovated kitchen with good storage and prep area.
* Double bedroom with built in robe and leafy tree top outlook.
* Steps to fine eateries, buzzing cafes, transport and everyday essentials.
* Prime Merewether living, easy access to iconic surf beaches and the CBD.
* Walk to Prince of Wales Hotel, Burwood Inn and The Junction Shopping Village.
* A fantastic opportunity to get into this ever popular coastal market.
Council Rates: $1,324 PA approx
Water Rates: $696 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $570 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $300 - $320 PW approx
** Contract and Strata Inspection Report are available on request **