Well preserved original homes in this blue ribbon location are increasingly rare to find and this solid brick residence offers a superb blend of location, space and potential. Set on a level approx. 695m2 block, this property is being offered with loads of future scope for redesign, renovation and extensions to give it a new lease on life. A relatively untouched gem, this striking character home makes an instant impression, adorned with magnificent period details, including an incredible domed ceiling and intricate leadlight. A premier address, a level wide and deep allotment and bearing all the refined hallmarks of its era, it's a seldom seen offering.
* Three large bedrooms and period bathroom.
* Renovated stone kitchen.
* Study/sunroom area.
* Split system air conditioning.
* Polished timber floors, bay window.
* Traditional timberwork, period features.
* Magnificent ornate ceilings and intricate leadlight.
* Set on a level approx. 695m2 block with offstreet parking.
Council Rates: $2,872 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx