Classic charm and a fresh vibe combine in this single-storey home to offer a fantastic base in one of the region's best loved suburbs. On a deep, laser level block and easycare interiors including two bedrooms, a separate living and dining zone and cricket pitch yard encouraging relaxation. An updated kitchen and bathroom are welcoming inclusions and sit in perfect harmony with the homes' freshly schemed decor. Ideal for new buyers, downsizers, the savvy investor or those looking to knock down or extend and better utilise the block, this address is steps away from Regent Park and a short walk to village cafes, retail stores, a flagship IGA supermarket, transport and great schools.
* Perfectly presented interiors showcasing a fresh and modern vibe throughout.
* Chic kitchen with marble look surfaces, breakfast bar and adjoining meals area.
* Instantly engaging living room with large windows streaming all day sunlight.
* Tranquil blank canvas yard with scope to extend or add a signature alfresco escape.
* Two generous bedrooms with robes, fresh bathroom, handy second wc.
* Ducted air conditioning, polished floorboards, and soft carpet to bedrooms.
* Move in appeal with nothing further to spend - a set-and-forget investment option.
* Excellent New Lambton location with walk-to-everywhere convenience.
Council Rates: $2,172 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx