Set on a peaceful Waratah Street and making no sacrifice to convenience, this Federation style cottage stands free in a setting central to excellent schools, shopping and transport. Painted throughout in modern tones, its generously sized interiors present complete with a connected dining and kitchen space, separate living room for quiet relaxation, and three generously sized bedrooms across a desirable single level. Ready to welcome the young family, it also offers extensive appeal for the investor in one of the City's fastest growing locales.
* Single level home with wide driveway to a large carport and connected double garage.
* Open plan island kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and dining room connection.
* Large living room appointed with split system air conditioning for seasonal comfort.
* All three double bedrooms boast built/walk ins; family bathroom plus master ensuite.
* Fenced yard with well established lawns; approx. 15 minutes to the CBD and beaches.
* Walk to Waratah and Corpus Christi Primary Schools plus St Philips Christian College.
* Momentary access to local pubs, transport, the Mater Hospital and K Mart Waratah.
Council Rates: $1,850 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $525 - $550 PW approx
** Contract, Pest and Building Inspection Reports are available on request **
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REQUEST PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AND WE WILL BE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PROVIDING SANITISER AT ALL INSPECTIONS.