Tightly held and located on a no through street in a great little pocket of Mayfield, this much loved home will attract buyers of all types. Seasoned renovators will immediately see its potential, while new buyers, investors and young families will be drawn in by the homes solid bones, flexible layout and unlimited future scope. Positioned on an easy care block with retro interiors, highlights include two double bedrooms, two living rooms, a dining area and sunroom all within easy reach of well regarded schools, public transport and a high growth shopping precinct.
* Original, well kept home showcasing a very retro 1960's fit out.
* Positioned on a quiet tree lined Street amongst other quality homes.
* A gas appointed kitchen adjoins the dining room for easy meals.
* Two oversized living spaces - one with sunroom connection.
* Both bedrooms are large doubles and include built in wardrobes.
* Side driveway to single garage, level yard with flowering camellia tree.
* Walk to Mayfield's ever growing cafe and shopping precinct.
Council Rates: $1,766 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $340 - $360 PW approx