Positioned for absolute lifestyle convenience, this solid home makes an instant impression with its easy care interiors and central location. Recently revamped with a lick of paint throughout and new carpet and window coverings to the bedrooms, one of the main highlights is a large living room with charming French style doors opening to a private alfresco courtyard. Stained glass windows are a standout feature in the spacious kitchen and a single carport and low maintenance yard add the final touches. An easy stroll to the racecourse, Adamstown village and transport, this is affordable entry into hugely popular suburb for couples, new buyers and investors.
* Solid brick-built home requiring minimal maintenance inside and out.
* Central living room opens out to a sunny courtyard via French doors.
* Warm and welcoming gas kitchen with timber roof and slate floor.
* Separate dining room plus casual meals area off the kitchen.
* Three bedrooms; neat bathroom with inviting claw foot bathtub.
* Private, level and grassed backyard with sheltered alfresco area.
* Ceiling fans, laundry with second w/c, drive-up single carport.
* Parks, schools, transport, cafes and restaurants accessible by foot
* Approx.10 minutes to the heart of the CBD, surf beaches and harbour.
Council Rates: $2,033 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $470 - $510 PW approx