This two storey Victorian terrace holds a prominent position in central Broadmeadow - a suburb showing rapid growth and located for an exceptional urban lifestyle. Meticulously restored and renovated, the three-bedroom home retains its period grandeur with pale bamboo flooring, high ceilings and generous room sizes all combining to create a sense of space and style. All windows have been replaced and bathe interiors in natural light while delivering excellent cross-flow ventilation. Ducted air-conditioning with dual controls, a separate studio, two renovated bathrooms, plantation shutters and 12 solar panels with battery all add appeal and value to the home, and the inclusion of secure off-street parking rounds out this enticing lifestyle package.
* Open-plan living/dining/kitchen domain with high ceilings.
* Kitchen boasts s/steel dishwasher, gas stove and cooker.
* Beautiful ground-floor bedroom with large mirrored robe.
* Two top-floor bedrooms, one with gorgeous Juliet balcony.
* Glossy bathrooms located on each level for convenience.
* Modern laundry room with new gas hot water service.
* Professionally installed picture rails with sliding capacity.
* Separate studio, large and equipped with split-system a/c.
* Private courtyard for alfresco dining and easy entertaining.
* Secure roller door access to two off-street car parks.
* Zoned B4 mixed use residential or home business (STCA).
* Central to artisan cafes, shops, transport, schools, parks.
Council Rates: $1,735.52 PA approx
Water Rates: $682 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW appprox