Sitting atop a tandem garage, this home delivers classic family credentials paired with a central location in the popular seaside town of Dudley. Immaculate interiors boast a traditional layout with living and dining spaces anchored by a gas equipped kitchen, plus there's a versatile sitting room on an inviting split level. Oozing practicality and enjoying the inclusion of a flexible studio/shed in the backyard, this home exudes appeal with its pleasing colour scheme and stellar location a short walk from the Town Centre, Awabakal Nature Reserve, Redhead Lagoon and the stunning coastline.
* Perfectly presented home with tandem garage and home office underneath.
* Elevated front balcony plus covered and open rear decks with 8 person spa bath.
* Generous and secure backyard highlighted by a versatile studio/shed/retreat.
* Air conditioned living room, family dining area, sitting room with pitched roofline.
* Skylit kitchen featuring a s/steel oven, dishwasher and handy servery window.
* Three robed bedrooms, air conditioned master, fully tiled family bathroom.
* Top location, walk to the local school, shops, pubs, coastal reserve and ocean.
Council Rates: $2,157 PA approx
Water Rates: $797 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $580 PW appprox
PLEASE NOTE: If you have visited a COVID hotspot including Victoria, Sydney, Salamander Bay or East Maitland within the last 14 days, you are not permitted to enter our open homes.