Overlooking Lambton's Bowling Club and Park, this freestanding character home plus self contained 3 bedroom studio with office delivers an idyllic lifestyle in a tightly held pocket. Presenting versatile options for family living or home and income, the fully renovated main residence provides 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and beautifully appointed living zones. The studio is a contemporary space with loads of architectural style and sleek internal finishes. Positioned on a deep dual access block with plenty of yard in between, the flexibility of this property makes it irresistible from both an owner occupier or investment perspective.
* Deep land holding with rear lane access and two dwellings on one title.
* Impeccably renovated character home with plenty of old world appeal.
* Three double bedrooms are easily supported by two bathrooms.
* Separate living and dining zones connect to a glossy kitchen with WIP.
* Front sunroom, high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, floating floorboards.
* Standalone studio to the rear with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
* Access via rear lane to an automatic single garage with inbuilt storage.
* Open plan living with polished concrete floors and sleek designer kitchen.
* Internal laundries, built in robes and air conditioning to both homes.
* Large yard in between could be fenced to create two private homes.
* Footsteps to Bowling Club, Lambton Pool, Lambton Park, Elder Street shops.
* In the catchment for Lambton Public and Lambton High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,400 PA approx
Water Rates: $805 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 PW appprox