Fresh, bright and revamped for modern day living, this home sets a high standard with its leafy street appeal, sun bathed interiors and central address. Crisp colours and a combination of timber laminate floors, hard wearing tiles and carpet dress the classic 3 bedroom floor plan allowing you to easily style the home to your personal taste. A modern kitchen and renovated bathroom are highlights with open plan living and dining plus a covered rear deck providing plenty of space for family time or entertaining. And with the current need for dedicated work at home spaces, you'll love the home office that's attached to the freestanding garage.
* Traditional home, refreshed throughout with strong Street appeal and central location.
* Refurbished kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel oven, gas hob and dishwasher.
* Separate living and dining zones kept comfortable with split-system air conditioning.
* Bedrooms are double sized, two include built ins, air conditioning to master.
* Renovated bathroom with twin vanity and deep freestanding bathtub.
* Alfresco deck steps down to a level and secure backyard with lawned expanse.
* Prized rear lane access to a large garage with a handy attached home office.
* Walk to Kotara Park and Station, moments to quality schools and Westfield Kotara.
Council Rates: $1,976 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 - $520 PW approx
PLEASE NOTE: If you have visited a COVID hotspot including Victoria, Sydney, Salamander Bay or East Maitland within the last 14 days, you are not permitted to enter our open homes.