This charming home presents an exceptional opportunity on a 404.7m2 approx. allotment capturing leafy vistas from the rear and a welcoming front facade. Beautifully maintained and perfectly comfortable featuring a blend of traditional hints and contemporary updates. It spills across a family friendly single level, opening to a covered deck warmed by the northern sun and overlooking a well tendered yard. The home enjoys a sensational setting, ideally positioned for lifestyle and is easily accessible to Westfield, local shopping precinct, parks, transport and local schools.
* Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Tiled separate lounge and dining area plus second wc.
* Large renovated kitchen equipped with s/steel appliances.
* Expansive rear covered deck and BBQ area.
* Two split air-conditioners, gas heating, immaculate within.
* Garage and carport on a 404m2 approx block of land.
Council Rates: $2,008 PA approx
Water Rates: $814.56 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 - $570 PW approx