Directly opposite Ford Oval and set behind a picket fence, this character home offers an idyllic lifestyle in a prized pocket close to schools, cafes and shopping. Extended to include a huge open plan space at the rear, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a casual dining area forming the rest of the homes interiors, it's presented for easy care family living. Large room sizes, soaring ceilings and a modern vibe provide plenty of appeal, while the private backyard is well established and includes a lovely range of fruit bearing trees. Located between Lambton's shopping village and New Lambton's cafe scene, it's also within easy reach of top Schools, iconic pubs, and much loved Lambton Park and Pool.
* Charming one storey home with single garage and park views from the front porch.
* Vast open plan space with stacker doors leading out to an alfresco area and yard.
* Stylish kitchen featuring premium appliances and an adjoining meals area.
* Privately set master bedroom, double sized and with a built in robe and ensuite.
* Three further bedrooms located off the central hallway; light filled spa bathroom.
* Split system air conditioning, timber floors, carpet to bedrooms, plantation shutters.
* Drought resistant yard with established citrus and fruit trees, 3kw solar system.
* Quick trip to the John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle's CBD and Westfield Kotara.
Council Rates: $2,209 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 - $850 PW approx