Bordered to the rear by a natural wildlife corridor for a private and serene outlook, this updated home captures the essence of effortless living across cleverly executed and architecturally designed split level. It's adorned with contemporary comforts and generous interiors with easy outdoor flow to a gorgeous entertainer's deck overlooking natural reserve and delivering a premium location for dinner parties and alfresco living. In tune with modern living, it offers three distinct living rooms, a separate dining room, four bedrooms and a sunroom, providing plenty of options for family time and privacy. In an area known for its lifestyle benefits and community spirit, it's approx 750m to the public school, approx 1.5km to the boat ramp and under 3km to Warners Bays hip dining scene.
* Dramatic raked ceilings, exposed beams and on-trend updates throughout.
* Generously sized living, sitting and family rooms plus a separate sunroom.
* Open kitchen featuring a skylight, stainless steel appliances and excellent storage.
* Four bedrooms equipped with built ins, walk in and air con to the master.
* Stylish 3 way family bathroom plus master ensuite, renovated laundry.
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep life comfortable.
* An amazing alfresco deck will have you entertaining at every chance.
* Natural bushland views, manicured lawns for play, double garage.
Council Rates: $1,873 PA approx
Water Rates: $784 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx