Architecturally designed to make full use of its stunning bush block, this unique family home offers the rare combination of total privacy and everyday convenience just 500m from Merewether Heights Public school and an easy 5-minute drive down to the beach and ocean baths. The property is accessed via a laneway from Rembrandt Drive and is fronted by a secure carport and double garage giving it a wonderful sense of peace and seclusion.
The 1970's split-level layout is designed so the interior and exterior are in harmony, where the internal floor plan has flow, cleverly placed windows allow sunlight to filter in through the trees, and the use of exposed beams and mixed timbers adds warmth and character.
You will love the wonderfully zoned living spaces where the kitchen adjoins the dining room and lounge room before opening to a deck backdropped by glorious greenery. And with the current strong demand for flexible work-at-home spaces, you'll relish the versatile studio downstairs as well as the library/study that interconnects the sleeping quarters and the living spaces.
Outdoor dining and relaxation are a pleasure on the covered alfresco and level garden that offers a nice balance of sun and shade. Minutes from Glenrock Conservation Area and the sand and surf, this home presents as an ideal base to enjoy beach activities, bushwalking and bike riding.
* Property is accessed via a laneway from Rembrandt Drive.
* Split level design with post and beam construction.
* Radiata pine, Tassie oak and Western red cedar features.
* An abundance of valuable storage throughout the home.
* Versatile lower level studio or private study.
* Kitchen with electric stove and built-in dining nook.
* Dining room opens to private cantilevered deck.
* All bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, 2 with desks.
* Large laundry with 3-way bathroom; master ensuite.
* 2.5km to Merewether beach, ocean baths, seaside dining.
* Moments to both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square.
Council Rates: $2,232.96 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx