Fabulously positioned 200m from the shopping village, enjoying a bus stop on its doorstep and a short walk from Adamstown Station, this smartly presented apartment delivers superb first home or investor credentials in a small complex of 10. A showcase of relaxed flow, easy-care interiors are highlighted by an open living domain, two bedrooms and a sunny alfresco terrace with elevated views. Ensuring all your needs for a low-maintenance lifestyle are met with a single garage and internal laundry facilities, its ultra-convenient setting provides a ready-made option with a city-fringe address.
* Open living domain encompassing a modern island kitchen.
* Sliding doors lead to a covered terrace for alfresco dining.
* Two generously sized bedrooms, both appointed with robes.
* Bathroom with bath, shower and master bedroom access.
* Neutral colour palette with exposed brick feature walls.
* Split system air-conditioning, large lock-up single garage.
* Footsteps to cafes, a supermarket, pub and village life.
Council Rates: $1,418 PA approx
Water Rates: $708 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,228 PA approx
Rental Potential: $350 - $370 PW approx