A fantastic opportunity to acquire a terrace home in ever popular historic Cooks Hill. You can literally smell the coffee being made from this enviable location close to cafes, boutiques and walking distance to harbour and Bar Beach. Floating timber floors and white decor compliment the appeal of this property with separate lounge and dining zones. A modern galley kitchen and bathroom adds to the appeal of the property with 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs with built in robes. Lane access via Bull street leads to a remote controlled garage door accessing a large carport opening to a courtyard offering great potential to add your own personal touches. This property could further be improved and offers great potential or very pleasant as is. Vacant procession is available or current tenants happy to stay, current rental $520 per week.
Building/Pest Reports available on request after viewing property.
* Auction on Site Sat 7th Nov at 10.30am.
* Fantastic opportunity to reside in historic Cooks Hill.
* Stylish white decor with timber floorboards.
* Rare to find rear lane access to carport accessing courtyard.
* Modern galley style kitchen, gas cooktop and modern bathroom.
* Separate lounge and dining room with old style fireplace.
* Rear carport doubles as a covered entertaining area.
Council Rates: $2,125 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $520 PW approx