The sunny northerly aspect and panoramic views over the city and suburbs, expanding to the Barrington Tops from the rear deck combine to make this family home an enjoyable place to relax and unwind. This is a very rare opportunity to buy into this Blue-Ribbon area at an affordable price. Perfectly located within an easy walk of Bar Beach, the Memorial Walk, Darby Street cafes and restaurants, local parks, dog off leash areas, gyms and the CBD.
* Large 613m2 approx block, sunny north facing yard and city views.
* Enjoy the huge inground pool in the private, sun filled yard.
* Upstairs large, open plan living area and balcony enjoy the sunshine and views.
* The master bedroom has a new ensuite and big walk in robe.
* The 2nd bathroom is also new, 3rd shower and toilet in laundry.
* This is a large, solid home in good condition throughout.
* Plenty of scope to add your own stamp or just enjoy as is.
* Double garage, remote control plus large storage area.
* 10 minute walk to the popular Bar Beach.
* 400 metres to the retail hub of Darby Street, including Harris Farm markets.
* Easy walk to the iconic Memorial Walk and King Edward Park.
* Close to local schools and public transport.
* Its hard to buy homes under $2m in this area so don't delay.
Council Rates: $3,359 PA approx
Water Rates: $816 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx