Built with stylish relaxation in mind, this split-level home is designed to maximise the tranquility of its cul-de-sac setting and blends beautifully into its natural surrounds. Immediately on entry you are drawn to a sense of calm and comfort, with two living areas anchored by a bright white kitchen and highlighted by dramatic raked ceilings with exposed timber beams. Entertainers will adore the alfresco area that welcomes leafy vistas and wildlife, while a front balcony is raised high for an equally impressive outlook. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms easily cater to family life, the garage is oversized and includes a handy mezzanine level.
* Superb designer elements including soaring ceilings and expansive windows.
* Light filled spacious lounge, 2nd family room and separate dining.
* Skylit kitchen with a full suite of s/s appliances and excellent storage.
* Four bedrooms over two levels, all doubles, one with ensuite, three with robes.
* Lawned grounds with plenty of spaces for play, relaxation and retreat.
* New Lambton's famous shopping strip and cafes are just a few minutes away.
* John Hunter Hospital is on the doorstep and the University is easily accessed.
* In the catchment of Wallsend South Public and Lambton High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,162 PA approx
Water Rates: $814 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $640 PW approx
** PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTION REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE **