A rare, diverse and brilliantly located inner-city property has hit the market and it won't be short of attention. Configured as a modern 2-bedroom apartment upstairs and a very well-equipped lower level office, both are connected by an internal staircase. The apartment is vacant and ready to let or occupy while the office is leased to a consulting firm and returning $17,926 PA + GST, making this a lucrative separately leased dual-income deal for investors. This is also an outstanding opportunity for those who work from home but like to separate work life from home life. The office fronts King Street in a high exposure location with direct street access.
* East end inner-city apartment and office.
* Upstairs 2-bedroom apartment with views.
* Living, separate dining and alfresco zone.
* Downstairs office with reception and boardroom.
* Office includes a kitchenette and bathroom.
* Easy access to office via internal staircase.
* Apartment = 100m2, Office = 69m2.
* Includes a secure car space with remote access.
Council Rates: $1,382 PA approx
Water Rates: $621 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $5,020 PA approx
Rental Potential: $39,766 PA approx