Claiming a blue chip Hamilton South address and adorned with all the glamour of its art deco era including ornate ceilings, a fireplace and leadlight doors, this is an outstanding start for those wanting to put down roots in this esteemed suburb. Presenting a wonderfully comfortable lifestyle as is, there is unlimited scope to transform this home into a family masterpiece, and the inclusion of a single garage with studio and bathroom adds further weight. Perfectly placed, it's only moments away from elite schools, a buzzing cafe and dining scene, designer stores, iconic surf beaches and the CBD.
* Art deco classic blending original style with some modern inclusions.
* Gorgeous open plan area encompasses the kitchen, living and dining zone.
* Timber island kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
* Bi fold doors peel away from the living zone for direct garden access.
* Three bedrooms, two with robes; neat and tidy bathroom, solar panels.
* Private courtyard with studio - a perfect Airbnb prospect or teen retreat.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, polished floorboards, picture rails.
* Fabulous urban lifestyle address - all the City's attractions are nearby
Council Rates: $744 PQ approx
Water Rates: $815 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $580 - $620 PW approx
** PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTION REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE **