Occupying a premier position in the highly sought after suburb of Highfields and offering a panoramic sequence of sweeping views, this spacious family home in one of the East sides premier streets will definitely impress.
If stature, tradition and generous proportions are at the top of your list, then this 4 bedroom residence is a must see. This desirable family home presents a prized step into one of the Easts most coveted streets. Pure lifestyle excellence is offered by its location, proportions and are destined to please on an impressive 548.1m2 north facing land holding. It's a rare fusion of comfort and convenience zoned for local select schools, walk to transport and Westfield.
Graced with retained traditional features in the original home, this property benefitted from an upper level addition 18 years ago, transforming it into the perfect family haven.
* Originally owned and constructed by timber merchants.
* 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 1 on each level.
* Formal entry, living room and dining room.
* 3 Upper level bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and study nooks.
* Front sunroom bathed in northern light.
* Family room adjacent to kitchen.
* Study/office or 5th bedroom downstairs.
* Upper level living space.
* Enjoy city lights, vistas and views toward Dudley/Whitebridge and Glenrock.
Council Rates: $2,367.41 PA approx
Water Rates: $728.28 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx