With a relatively modern kitchen, this original beauty is ready for commitment. Its interior features two double bedrooms, three living zones, a compact bathroom, and generous laundry - giving renovators the perfect bones to reconfigure the floorplan into a modern 3-bedder, maximising both space and profit margins. Alternately, knock it down and rebuild a contemporary residence on its deep landholding (STCA). Located for an esteemed lifestyle, it rests a mere 200m to New Lambton's flagship IGA supermarket, and it's only a few further steps to the village centre, bespoke shops, cafes, corner pubs and respected schools.
* Great opportunity to turn this home from knock-down to knock-out.
* Plenty of original details ready for revival, including decorative ceilings.
* Two living rooms plus dining room; modernised kitchen ready for use.
* French doors, timber floorboards, two split-system air-conditioners.
* Front sunroom; deep and level block with side driveway access.
* All of New Lambton's highlights are literally footsteps from the door.
* Just 2.5km to Westfield Kotara, its cinemas, and dining precinct.
* 15-minutes to Newcastle's CBD and beaches, 5-minutes to the JHH.
Council Rates: $2,188 PA approx
Water Rates: $805 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: TBA