In a celebration of easy, open-flow living across a single level, this solid family home has been well-designed for optimal comfort and enjoyment. A relaxed family sanctuary, its cleverly zoned layout shows off formal and informal living and dining spaces, five good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. Outdoors, a sheltered gazebo merges with easy care surrounds, and the inclusion of a fully self contained 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car accommodation granny flat for extended family living or lucrative income stream increases appeal.
Next door to the original Ducks Crossing site is also for sale offering a rare opportunity for families to buy two substantial homes, side by side, on a large landholding with potential to create a beautiful hobby farm while living on the cusp of sparkling Lake Macquarie.
* Single level family home on a large 2,839 m2 laser-level landholding.
* Highly prized location opposite crown land and minutes from the lake.
* Gorgeous Western Red Cedar granny flat, self contained and with spa bath.
* Two separate open plan living areas easily cater for family needs.
* Central and sun splashed kitchen featuring a dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
* Five bedrooms equipped with built/walk in robes, ducted a/c throughout
* Full family bathroom, master ensuite, well appointed laundry
* Attached double garage, carport (granny flat), covered gazebo for alfresco dining.
* Low maintenance surrounds leave time to fill weekends with leisure activities
* Recreation abounds with the highlights of Lake Macquarie moments away
Council Rates: $1.807 PA approx.
Water Rates: $623 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential House: $680 - $720 per week approx.
Rental Potential Granny Flat: $280 - $315 per week approx.