Set in a high-quality complex of just 3 properties, with spacious open plan living and less than two years old, this modern villa will surprise on inspection.
Stunning raked ceilings and high windows flood this property with natural light while the layout enhances free flowing and modern living in a central location.
Perfect for those looking at low maintenance lifestyle in exclusive Old Valentine, this home exudes style in a sought after address. Easily walk to Valentine Public School, the bowling club, village life and the sparkling waterfront.
NOTE: Inspection by appointment only. Please contact agent to discuss.
Offering Premium Inclusions:
* Air-conditioned open plan living, dining & kitchen, with 600 x 600mm floor tiles.
* Galley kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone Osprey benchtops, pantry, soft-close doors & drawers, stainless steel appliances - dishwasher, microwave, 900mm free-standing electric oven & gas cooktop, rangehood & glass splashback.
* 3 carpeted bedrooms. The master offers a built-in mirrored robe & ensuite. Built-in mirrored robes in other bedrooms.
* 2 bathrooms with semi-frameless shower screens & floating vanities.
* Internal laundry with wash tub, built-in cabinetry & external access to rear.
* Raked ceilings with highlight glass, capturing the natural light.
* Garage with auto panelift door.
* Fully landscaped property, including exposed aggregate driveway, private open spaces with screening, designer gardens, fences, retaining walls & pathways.
* Ample large & well-placed windows to take advantage of the natural lighting.
* Individual continuous flow gas hot water system.
Council Rates: $1,403 PA approx
Water Rates: $622 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $475 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx