Surrounded by neat landscaping and set back from the road, this private three bedroom property provides everything you could need in a family home including ducted air. Within the expansive living space, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams create a beautiful sense of light and space, enhanced by large windows and downlights. Thanks to a thoughtful layout, this living space is also perfectly flexible, made up of a flow through formal lounge and dining room complete with cosy fireplace - eat in kitchen, and additional lounge room that could be used as a kids' playroom, games room or even a fourth bedroom. Love to entertain? Attractive and contemporary, the caeser stone kitchen is a dream to cook in, and is ideally complemented by an outdoor kitchen and wine fridge overlooked by a standout alfresco, featuring dining space and a lounge area with outdoor TV and bar. As for location, the home is set on a quiet street, providing easy access to surrounding amenities, including shops, parks and Maryland Public School, with Newcastle CBD an easy 20 minute drive away.
* Neat brick and tile home with flexible living areas made up of a carpeted lounge and dining room and bonus flexi lounge room.
* Contemporary eat in kitchen, featuring easy to maintain parquet floors, plenty of storage, handy breakfast bar including home security system.
* Additional lounge room creates potential for fourth bedroom, gym or family room.
* Three carpeted bedrooms separate from living area, each with built in robe and ceiling fan; ensuite to master; ducted air conditioning throughout; solar hot water.
* Modern bathrooms featuring white design with black hardware; family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate glass-panelled shower.
* Large freestanding auto double garage with workshop and storage, set within fully fenced easy care yard.
* Adjoining covered alfresco with bar, featuring recessed lighting and outdoor TV, serviced by covered and partially enclosed outdoor kitchen for all weather cooking.
* Zoned for Maryland Public School; 3 mins to Fletcher shops, 7 mins to Wallsend Village, 10 mins to Jesmond Central, 20 mins to Newcastle CBD
* Pest and Building Reports available on request.
Council Rates: $1,780 PA approx
Water Rates: $726 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx