Set on a corner lot with expansive frontage, this brick and tile home offers a wonderfully spacious layout, spread over two levels. With family life focussed on its upper level, here is where you'll find the flow through living/dining room, adjoining eat in kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms. Creating an easy indoor outdoor vibe, this upper living space opens out onto an enclosed alfresco and pool, which is perfect for all weather entertaining. Downstairs, an additional rumpus room creates a flexible area that could work as a home office or gym, a guest suite or teenagers' retreat, featuring its own kitchenette, and an ensuite in the adjoining double garage. Overall, the home has been excellently maintained and remains smartly presented throughout. Further selling points include a carport and shed in the backyard, a beautifully landscaped front yard, and extensive under house storage on the lower level. And, of course, there is the location. Centrally located within the sought after suburb of Eleebana, the home is minutes from Lake Macquarie, with Warners Bay foreshore just five minutes by car.
* Solid brick and tile home on desirable corner lot.
* Upper level features L shaped flow through living/dining space and kitchen with eat-in dining area.
* Three good sized bedrooms; all with built in robe; ensuite to master.
* Enclosed alfresco spans the length of the house, featuring space for outdoor dining, with freeform swimming pool.
* Elevated porch at the front of the property offers further outdoor space overlooking the front yard.
* Lower level features rumpus room with kitchenette, vast under house storage and additional under stair storage
* You can access the property from the rear without using steps.
* Double garage with laundry nook and ensuite; upstairs laundry with external access; carport and shed at the back of the property.
* Ceiling fans throughout the home, ducted air conditioning through upper level.
* Zoned for Eleebana Public School and Warners Bay High School; 5 mins to Eleebana Boat Ramp, 5 mins to Croudace Bay, 5 mins to Warners Bay cafes and shops, 10 mins to Belmont shops.
Council Rates: $1,803 PA approx
Water Rates: $729 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx