Tightly held by the one owner, this loveable and livable two storey residence is brimming with potential and holds an outstanding address on the cusp of Glenrock State Conservation Area. It delivers the perfect entry level home for those wanting to get a foothold into this sought after suburb and is in perfectly kept original condition. It features good solid bones and generous dimensions, providing ample scope to substantially modernise, and its user friendly layout offers three bedrooms and two living zones upstairs, with a multi purpose room downstairs. A stroll from Merewether Public School and minutes from acclaimed surf beaches, it's bound to win hearts with its stellar location and future potential.
* Traditional one owner home sitting atop a double garage.
* Connected living/dining area plus defined family room.
* Timber kitchen featuring a dishwasher and island bench.
* Three good sized bedrooms, all include built-in robes.
* Modernised bathroom upstairs, retro bathroom downstairs.
* Sunny front patio with sweeping district views.
* Covered alfresco area, secure inground swimming pool.
* Internal access to garaging, workshop and multi use area.
* Perfectly livable now and update when the time is right.
* Contact agent for inspection times.
Council Rates: $2,508 PA Approx
Water Rates: $682 PA + Usage Approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW Approx