Set within a highly sought after enclave, this classic 1940's weatherboard home is a perfect entry point into the New Lambton property market. Benefitting from a wide street frontage, this property is immaculate and modernised throughout while still giving you the opportunity to further enhance, extend and make your own mark. The existing floorplan allows the formal living to become a 3rd bedroom with the private rear yard offering room for the addition of a living space. For the tradesman or home office enthusiast the huge double garage will impress!
* Immaculate, modernised and freshly painted exterior.
* Two bedrooms plus sunroom and rear study area.
* Enormous drive through double garage.
* Set on a 443sqm approx block of land.
* Gas heating, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
* Loads of potential to extend or re-fashion to make your own mark.
Council Rates: $2,261.61 PA approx
Water Rates: $814.56 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 - $500 PW approx