Positioned on a generous allotment in one of the suburbs sought after locations and blessed with definite kerbside appeal, this classic brick veneer residence has been re-imagined to a high standard of quality. Instantly capturing a relaxed feel whilst exuding wonderful functionality for family living and enhanced by an enormous rear covered deck with panoramic district and bushland views. The showpiece of this property is the voluminously large main bedroom to the rear! With its own access to the deck and room enough for a couch and study area. This property offers everything that Highfields is renowned for; direct access to Fernleigh track, Glenrock, waterfalls, peace, bird life, community atmosphere and centrally located to the best of schools, shops and beaches.
* Three large bedrooms, enormous main bedroom with adjacent bathroom.
* Open plan living, dining and family space opening to expansive covered deck.
* Two sparkling bathrooms.
* Renovated stone kitchen with room for a breakfast table.
* Loads of under house storage.
* Polished timber floorboards, air-conditioning, gas heating, built ins and ceiling fans.
* Set on approximately 575sqm of land.
Council Rates: $2,145.60 PA approx
Water Rates: $728.28 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $520 - $550 PW approx