Located in The Junction's beating heart, this striking home presents as a rare buying opportunity with plenty of street appeal and reward for families demanding space and style. Flowing across two levels, contemporary interiors present a choice of living zones, four bedrooms, and a large office, all enhanced by quality inclusions and finishes throughout. Ready to enjoy, its standout address is less than a minute's walk from all the action, including bespoke shopping, popular cafes and restaurants.
* Open living zone with gas fireplace and deck connection.
* Chef-inspired Caesarstone kitchen with island bench.
* American-made oven, Electrolux wall oven, walk in pantry.
* Huge ground floor office and spacious master suite.
* Three double bedrooms upstairs plus second living zone.
* Two modern and fully tiled bathrooms, including ensuite.
* Daikin zoned and ducted a/c, louvered windows.
* Brush box flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs.
* Plantation shutters, built/walk-in robes, powder room.
* Auto double garage plus extra driveway parking bays.
* Environmentally friendly with 22 rooftop solar panels.
* Stroll to the beach, schools and The Junctions vibrant cafe scene.
Council Rates: $2,872 PA approx
Water Rates: $814.56 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $950 - $1,000 PW approx