Blessed with a central Merewether address, this roomy 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living and dining area opening to the balcony plus a large bright kitchen. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, quietly positioned and serviced by a tiled bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. With the important inclusion of a single garage, this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Spacious lounge and dining room with sunny balcony.
* Roomy kitchen with electric oven and cook top.
* Bright and airy tiled bathroom with shower and tub.
* Garaging for one car and ground floor laundry.
* Potential to renovate and capitalise on this great location.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and cafes.
* Minutes to beaches and The Junction shopping hub.
Council Rates: $3,125.44 PA approx
Water Rates: $639 PA + Usage
Strata Levies: $2,656 PA approx
Rental Potential: $320 PW approx