Brimming with character and appeal through carefully selected appointments, this home delivers an immediate sense of space and warmth, with three bedrooms, a separate sunroom, spacious living and dining area and updated all electric kitchen. Offering a sunny north facing yard, welcoming alfresco retreat and fabulous location in a highly desirable suburb, the home is perfectly placed for a cherished city fringe lifestyle.
* Beautifully refreshed home positioned on a 620 m2 block.
* Rarely are homes found in this suburb with large land holding.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, lounge and dining plus sunroom.
* Modern all electric kitchen with pantry, renovated bathroom.
* Polished timber floors, drive access to a lock up garage.
* Sunny north facing yard with a private alfresco retreat.
* Convenient location, short stroll to Smith Park, shops and schools.
* Potential to remodel & extend, room for multiple vehicles.
* Affordable buying close to City CBD, Newcastle harbour and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,164.02 PA approx
Water Rates: $838.32 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx