This elegant Cooks Hill cottage, with a modern double story addition at the back, offers a generous 458m2 of land with a double garage. There is also extra off-street parking for your visitors. The two living areas are both charming and spacious. The loungeroom with fireplace has old world appeal and the modern dining/family room at the back spills onto the roomy timber deck and level yard. The four bedrooms are of generous proportions, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans. This rare property has a great aspect with natural light filtering into the home and the backyard throughout the day. It's a bright family home with room to recreate both indoors and outside. The backyard with lawn and trees is a peaceful haven and the long driveway is a great place for the kids to scoot or play ballgames. The over-sized double garage with power is spacious enough for two cars as well as your workbench or gym equipment. Take a short stroll to the Civic precinct or Centennial Park. Bar Beach is also within walking distance. A rare inner city find - this one ticks all the boxes!
* Original floorboards, patterned ceilings and corner fireplace.
* Separate loungeroom plus big family room and kitchen at rear.
* Family room spills out to the large rear deck and level yard.
* A private haven with established gardens and hedging.
* Two modern bathrooms - one upstairs and one downstairs.
* In excellent condition throughout - move right in and enjoy.
* Drive access to rear yard with a big double garage.
* The property offers long term potential in a sought-after area.
* It is rare to find a property that ticks all the boxes like this does.
* Don't delay your inspection - we anticipate lots of interest here.
Council Rates: $3,100 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx