This home is perched in such a serene location amongst an incredible bushland setting, it's hard to fathom that you are just minutes away from Merewether Beach and Baths, and 5-minutes from The Junction's boutique shopping village. Inside, a perfectly-kept home greets you, offering three robed bedrooms, a sunlit lounge, separate dining area and practical kitchen, with a dedicated family room to the rear leading to a covered alfresco area. Ready to enjoy while holding abundant scope to modernise, this is a lifestyle purchase not to be missed.
* Superb coastal location and minutes to Newcastle CBD.
* Timber and carpeted floors, neutral colour scheme.
* Ducted air-con, ceiling fans, amazing elevated views.
* Perfectly maintained kitchen with Miele dishwasher.
* Three living zones, kitchen, dining and family area.
* Two bathrooms, one on each level for convenience.
* Stunning gardens, alfresco, courtyard and lawn area.
* Internal access to large garage and workshop/storage.
* Close to popular schools, beaches and The Junction.
Council Rates: $2,324 PA approx
Water Rates: $794.70 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 - $800 PW approx